Jeff’s Nursery specializes in growing fruit, vegetable, and herb plants for gardeners in the Phoenix metro area. We are always looking out for new and unique varieties that you won’t normally find at other local nurseries or hardware store garden centers. All of our vegetable and herb plants are grown from seed indoors and gradually acclimated to the outdoors. Fruit trees and berry plants are sourced from wholesale nurseries around the U.S. during the winter months.
If you have any special requests, feel free to contact us and we just might be able to locate that rare fruit or start custom plants from seed for you. We have access to hundreds of varieties of vegetable and herb seeds, so we can grow just about anything for you!
NEWS (As of 10/21/2016):
We’re back at the Gilbert Farmers Market this Saturday (10/22) from 8am-12pm.
Here is a list of what we have growing this season:
- Lettuce (Green Star – green leaf, New Red Fire – red leaf, Panisse – oak leaf, Coastal Star – romaine)
- Kale (Siberian – curly leaf, Toscano – dinosaur type, Red Russian – red/green leaf)
- Cauliflower (Snow Crown – white, Cheddar – orange, Graffiti – purple)
- Cabbage (Farao – green, Minuet – napa)
- Bok Choy (Win-Win Choi)
- Broccoli (Green Magic)
- Swiss Chard (Bright Lights)
- Collards (Top Bunch)
- Spinach (Corvair)
- Blackberry (Rosborough)
- Strawberry (Sequoia and Eversweet)
- Tomato (Red Robin)
We are sold out of blueberry plants for the season!
Keep in mind we can also do custom orders if you’re looking for specific plants. E-mail us for more information!